Checklist of Possible Stakeholders
This KnowledgeBase archive includes content and external links that were accurate and relevant as of September 30, 2019.
This checklist identifies potential groups to be involved with the school improvement process.
- School staff members
- School nurses
- Instructional support specialists
- Library media specialists
- Non-certified instructional staff members
- District and school leaders
- Service providers
- Health and human services
- Child and youth development
- Community residents
- Neighborhood advisory groups
- Business and other informal community leaders
- Municipal and county leaders and policymakers
- Universities and other institutions of higher education
- Community foundations
- Faith-based community
- News media
The contents of this website were developed under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education and are intended for general reference purposes only. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Education or the Center, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government. Some resources on this site require Adobe Acrobat Reader. This website archive includes content and external links that were accurate and relevant as of September 30, 2019.